Sunday 2 January 2011

hand job

...wife offered me a hand job this evening !! (gasp!)

That's is to say, whilst pulling herself up out of the couch, then declaring how utterly knackered she was said to me "I might be able to give you a hand job tonight but only if you come to bed now and that's all you're getting!!"

So I say to my wife.. Emma (don't think I have properly introduced my loved one yet!?? Yes, lovely Emma, my wife!) "well you could try and say it with some enthusiasm for me? maybe as if you actually wanted to give me the said hand job!!"

Making a grunting noise she continues to bed. 
Like some kind of pet of course I followed but should point out I never got the hand job.

:(
 
Meeting Teresa again on the 14th!! hooray!! Oh and by the way - happy new year and all that stuff...!

:)

2 comments: