Wednesday 12 January 2011

utter filth

Speaking to my wife recently on phone, from hotel room. Glancing up at Teresa, she is laid out on the hotel bed, naked, smiling at back at me.  Is there something to say about the pleasure one gets knowing that they are sleeping with someone’s husband/wife? She seemed pretty pleased with herself. She said after how she was tempted to start touching me as I had the conversation but resisted adding that she felt sorry more for my wife than her husband. How lovely.

Yes, now on our 3rd meet having crammed a couple of sneaky ones in between Christmas and a very quick hotel stay last night.. should this be considered too naughty? Must add that texting her whilst chatting to my Father in law on boxing day a possible new low for me.

Just so addictive. Have to be careful, so careful. Seems that what starts off as a couple of emails.. then texts.. at work only .. starts to escalate. Seems now the boundaries have been extended. Texting at home.. next to my wife while she sleeps, on Christmas day.. always pushing for our next encounter. Yes need to watch it!! 


Roll on this weekend for more depravity!  I mean work. Yes working in London and requires hotel stay over ;)

2 comments:

  1. The same thing happened to me as Theresa...although I didn't feel that good about it, just wished he actually wasn't married and we weren't in this complicated situation LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have had this experience once or twice. I wouldn't say it was a turn on, but it definitely wasn't a turn off. ;)

    ReplyDelete